I would give up the ways of this world
If only to have a few moments with You
To know You more and understand Your truth
Is greater in value than what I say or do
No longer do I want a quick remedy
I want Your word to live and breathe in me
So take away the fears and break my heart so deep
That Love is the only language I speak
I disown the glory I once sought for me
And pray that my life would bring glory to Thee
The fragrance of brokenness I put on for You
The oil of repentance pours out anew
Warm me, use me, mold me with peirced hands
Whether it be right here or in distant lands
I accept Your calling and love You, Lord of all
I ask for You to hold me up and never again let me fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment